PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. THE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
These terms of service was updated on 10.04.2019.
The following are the Terms of Service for access to Xee Developers website and all linked pages (“Xee Developers”) and the use of this service. By registering with or visiting Xee Developers, you agree to accept the Terms of Service.
You (every visitor) hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- The Site may only be used for lawful purposes; and
- You will comply with the restrictions on content of published messages and activities using the Site as set forth in the Terms of Service.
2. The Site
The Site is provided subject to the Terms of Service and any guidelines, rules or operating policies that may be established and published from time to time, including without limitation our Privacy Statement. The Terms of Service may modified, revised or discontinued (in whole or in part) in our sole discretion by publishing updated versions on the Site, or otherwise providing notice to you. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to register on this Service. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to submit content.
3. Prohibited Content and User Conduct
We prohibit the use of the Site to communicate any information or send any messages that, in our sole discretion, we determine may do any of the following:
- Advertise or solicit, whether directly or indirectly by including links in submitted content or otherwise, any user to engage in commercial activity such as buying or selling any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Site in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
- Be considered unwanted email (“spam”).
- Introduce viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the Internet.
- Link to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content.
- Obtain password, account or private information from any user of the Site.
- Display, market or link to any content, services or products relating to: pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; or instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons.
- Exploit, display, market or link to material that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Display, market or link to material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or submit any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable content.
- Disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children under 18 years of age without the consent of their parent/legal guardian.
- Engage in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening or harassing activity.
- Engage in any activity which reflects poorly on the reputation or goodwill of XeeDevelopers, its owners, operators, associates, contractors or advertisers.
- Advocate, promote or otherwise encourage violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or provide instruction, information or assistance to further the carrying out such violence.
- Violate any laws (including but not limited to intellectual property laws).
With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not do any of the following: (a) take any action that may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user or person.
You will not sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise disable your access to the Site, immediately and without giving any notice to you and without paying an compensation to you, at any time, for no reason or for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, if we believe in our sole discretion that you are not in compliance with all of the provisions of the Terms of Service.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to non-XeeDevelopers websites. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and we are not responsible for the content or availability of any linked website. We have no control over the content of any independent websites accessed from this Site. We are not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
5. Warranty Disclaimer
USE OF THE SITE AND ANY RELIANCE BY YOU UPON THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL XEEDEVELOPERS, ITS OWNERS OR ANY OF ITS UNDERLYING SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION AS “XEEDEVELOPERS”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY MONEY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF XEEDEVELOPERS SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, XEEDEVELOPERS IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF XEEDEVELOPERS TO YOU ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Notice and Take Down Procedures; Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Pursuant to 17 USC § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), the Site has instituted procedures to receive written notification of claimed infringements and to process such claims in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed, you may file a notification of such infringement with the following Designated Agent:
To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be in writing, provided to the Designated Agent and include substantially the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, such as its URL.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and if available, email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied in the notification is accurate, and indicating under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
Any notification of a claimed infringement that fails to substantially comply with the above provisions will not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please file a notice of infringement each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement.
Please note that we will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the account of any user who repeatedly submits infringing material on the Site.
Please also note that the information provided in your notification, including any personal information contained therein, may be forwarded to the person who has provided the allegedly infringing content, and sending us such notification constitutes your consent to share this information with the alleged infringer.
Please also note that if you make any material misrepresentation in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for all damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us, the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or any authorized licensee of the copyright owner as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement to our users by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s email address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address in our records.
8. Information about Us
Xee Developers operate this website as their company website for business and info. You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the content and material on the Site or if you have any questions about our Terms of Service. Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Terms of Service updated: April10th, 2019